Memory Loss & Dementia Risk in New Philadelphia, OH & Surrounding Areas
Take Preventative Measures With State-of-the-Art Technology
Did you know that individuals with hearing loss are at an increased risk for developing cognitive decline and dementia? It’s true. New research finds treating hearing loss is the single most modifiable risk-factor for reducing memory loss and dementia risk in New Philadelphia, OH and surrounding areas. While your risk increases with the degree of hearing loss, it is important to note that even mild hearing loss can increase your risk by as much as 200%! If you or a loved one struggles to hear clearly, Modern Hearing Solutions & Choice Hearing Center can help.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it difficult to hear a conversation when there is background noise such as a restaurant?
- Are others asking you to turn down the TV or radio frequently?
- Do you have trouble following a conversation in the car?
- Do you find yourself guessing at words often, sometimes incorrectly?
- Are you uncomfortable in social situations because you are worried about hearing?
- Do you ask others to repeat themselves often, more loudly or slowly?
- Is most of what you hear muffled and difficult to make out, even though it is loud enough?
- Are you cheating by reading lips, or relying on situational context?
- Have multiple family members or friends approached you about your hearing?
If you answered yes to most of these questions, contact us! Whether you suffer from slight or significant hearing loss, your cognitive abilities are likely to be adversely affected. A medical study from Johns Hopkins demonstrated that untreated hearing loss increases the risk of developing dementia by 200% to 500%.
Fortunately, there is hope! According to recent evidence from Columbia University, today’s leading treatment options for addressing hearing loss early can help to reduce your risk of dementia and cognitive decline. Our hearing centers work to combat memory loss and dementia by staying at the forefront of modern hearing technology. At Modern Hearing Solutions and Choice Hearing Center, we are here to help you keep your mind sharp!
Watch the Video Below to Learn More About the Link Between Hearing Loss and Dementia
Learn More About Memory Loss & Dementia Risk In New Philadelphia, OH & Surrounding Areas Today!
Schedule your complimentary New Patient Hearing Consultation today – and find out about treatment options that help reduce memory loss and dementia risk. Click here for our convenient online form or call:
- 330-493-3400 Modern Hearing Solutions in Canton
- 330-821-3277 Modern Hearing Solutions in Alliance
- 330-595-4088 Modern Hearing Solutions in Akron
- 330-334-4545 Modern Hearing Solutions in Wadsworth
- 330-364-5702 Choice Hearing Center in New Philadelphia
Your complimentary appointment includes:
- A Discussion of Your Goals
- In-Depth Exam
- Personalized Testing
- Custom Consultation
- A $250 value, yours for FREE
- Bonus: Free Book Written by Eric Mounts, HIS and Dr. Keith Darrow
You will quickly discover that we offer high-quality, personalized treatment for hearing loss, brain function improvement, hearing rehabilitation, audiology for children, and more!
As one of the premier hearing centers in Canton, Alliance, Akron, Wadsworth, & New Philadelphia, OH, our audiologists, hearing care specialists, and team at Choice Hearing Center & Modern Hearing Solutions also provide 5-star-rated hearing care to patients from Massillon, North Canton, Louisville, Salem, Dover, Bolivar, Medina & Norton, OH, and surrounding areas.